– Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
– Experience in Tally Software
– Documents financial transactions by entering account information
– Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit, and loss statement, and other reports
– Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
– Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
– Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
– Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Honest, Hardworking and work under pressure
– Other’s job description, assign by the Managing Director / Gen. Manager
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must a bachelor degree in Accountancy
- Excellent in English Oral and written
- Reporting Skills,
- Attention to Detail
- Work under pressure and flexibility