Germany, Austria, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, and four Swiss cantons all speak German as their official language.
It is without a doubt one of the most significant languages in the corporate world, particularly in Europe. German is the most frequently spoken native language in the European Union, with 95 million native speakers, and it is one of the three procedural languages.
We can meet all of our clients’ linguistic demands for translations and interpretations from and into German thanks to our network of native language professionals.
Our language combinations include:
- German into English and English into German
- German into Arabic and Arabic into German
- French into German and German into French
- German into Spanish and Spanish into German
- Russian into German and German into Russian
- German into Italian and Italian into German;
- Chinese into German and German into Chinese
- German into Portuguese and Portuguese into German
- Farsi into German and German into Farsi
|9:00 am - 6:00 pm||9:00 am - 6:00 pm||9:00 am - 6:00 pm||9:00 am - 6:00 pm||9:00 am - 6:00 pm||9:00 am - 6:00 pm||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|