Oxygen concentrators filter nitrogen from the air in the room. The process creates the higher oxygen concentrations required for oxygen therapy. Concentrators come in a variety of sizes and shapes, and they can be large and stationary or compact and portable. It is also called a portable oxygen concentrator or a compact oxygen concentrator machine or a large oxygen generator. Sehaaonline provides the best oxygen concentrator price in Dubai. They have various brands available- from Philips oxygen concentrator to other known brands.
When using an oxygen concentrator:
- While using the concentrator or any oxygen product, never use it near an open flame or while you are smoking.
- Place the concentrator in a well-ventilated area to avoid equipment failure due to overheating.
- Blocking any of the concentrator’s vents may cause the equipment to malfunction.
- Check your device for any alarms to ensure you’re getting adequate oxygen on a regular basis.
How are my oxygen levels monitored at home?
A pulse oximeter, or pulse ox, is a small device that measures oxygen levels. Pulse oximeters are commonly placed on the tip of the finger. The devices employ light beams to indirectly monitor oxygen levels in the blood without requiring a blood sample.
When to buy oxygen concentrators?
- Face, lips, or nails with a bluish tint
- Breathing difficulties, shortness of breath, or a cough that is getting worse.
- Restlessness and discomfort
- Chest pain or tightness
- Fast/racing pulse rate
Buy and visit – https://sehaaonline.com/respiratory-care/oxygen-therapy/oxygen-concentrators. Call at +971 58 597 9509 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.