Incase of Passport lost, the following procedures to be completed to get issued a new passport in lieu of lost.
Prepare an Arabic Letter in Company Letter Head addressing the Director of concerned Police Station to issue a Certificate of Lost.
Submit the letter along with the following documents:
• Copy of lost passport
• Two Photographs
• Trade License Copy of the Company
• Labour Establishment Card Copy to verify authorized signatory who must sign on the above letter.
• Police will issue a letter to Immigration Department to verify visa record.
1. Take the letter along with all above attachments to Immigration Department (Jafiliya) and pay there Dh120 to take personal file print out of the person.
2. Take photocopy of all the attachments and go to the Black List verification counter (No15) and get seal of clearance. Then go to Investigation and Follow-up section and get seal of clearance.
3. Go to Dubai Courts and Public Prosecution to get clearance seal on the same paper.
• Come back to Police Station to get Certificate of Lost. Translate the Certificate to English from Legal Translator and complete Consulate procedures.
• Fee: Dh20 to be paid at Police Station for Certificate.
Take the following documents to Indian Consulate Attestation Centre (IVS International) to make Affidavit. Fees: Dh60. Affidavit will be issued within one hour.
• English Translation of Police Certificate
• Copy of lost passport (if any)
• A letter in Company letterhead addressed to the Consulate, (from parent in case of a minor, from Sponsor in case of individual sponsor) intimating about the loss to the applicant’s passport and explaining circumstances leading to the loss to the passport with a request to issue a duplicate passport. One photo of the applicant should also be pasted on the letter. Following format is suggested:
“This is to inform you that Mr. /Ms. …………………. S/o D/o W/o ………… Holding Indian passport no. ……………… Issued at ………… on ……………… whose photograph is pasted below, is working under our sponsorship. He / She has genuinely lost his/her above-mentioned passport. The passport was lost on …………… in the following circumstances …………………… Kindly issue a Duplicate passport to him / her.
Attestation Centre Address (Dubai): IVS Global Services Private Limited, Unit 201-202, 2nd floor, Business Atrium Building (SubWay Restaurant), Opposite Al Nasr Club, Oud Metha, Dubai, Near Prime Supermarket, next to big parking area.
Tel: +971 4 357 9585 Timing: 8am to 1:00pm Sunday to Thursday
(Tokens will be issued only upto 12.00)
Nearest Metro Station: Oud Metha (Green Line)
Bus Stop: Oud Metha.
Abu Dhabi Centre Address: IVS Global Services Centre, Office No. 201, Second Floor, Sector E-25, Plot C-37, Mama’s Cup Cake Building, Shaikh Al Nahyan Camp, Muroor Road. The centre is located in the building next to the UAE Red Crescent Office.
Timing: 8:00am to 1:00pm Sunday to Thursday. Tel: +971 2 4456994
Typel the following forms from Typing Centre or BLS Centre.
1. Application in EAP-1 Form.
2. Personal Particulars Form (attach two copies). This form required only in case of lost Passport issued out of Dubai.
Attach the following Documents:
• Ten copies of photograph with white background (Size: 5cmx5cm)
• Photocopy of the passport which was lost (if available)
• Sworn affidavit (two copies) issued from IVS
• Police report and English translation
• Photocopy of Emirates ID / Driving license / Labour / Health / Election Commission cards or any other document with a photograph as a proof of identity. Originals will be seen and returned. Sign on the application in front of the BLS staff and submit.
• Personal appearance of applicant is compulsory to establish physical identity.
Fee: Dh600 (Normal package. Issue of Passport within 30-40 days)
Fee: Dh1196 (Urgent – tatkal- package. Issue within 5 working days)
NOTE: In the case of applicant who is on casual visit to the UAE and not a resident in this country, he/she will be issued an Emergency Certificate to return to India.
Passport Application Centers (BLS International)
Timing: Saturday to Thursday 8am to 12 Noon – 1pm to 6:30pm
BLS Call center : 04-255 5530
• BLS International, Shop No# 13, Ground Floor, Zeenah Building, Same Building Of Budget Rent A Car, Opposite to Deira City Center P3 Parking, Deira, Dubai.
• BLS International, Office No. 105, 106, First Floor, Al Khaleej Center, Opposite Al Ain Center, Mankhool Road, Bur Dubai.
• BLS International, KMCC Office, 4th Floor/402, Above Tootex Textiles, Near Bus Stand, Al Sabkha Road, Deira, Dubai, Tel: 04-227 4899
BLS International, Office No. 202, 2nd floor, Port City Java building, Behind ADCB Bank, Al Nahayan Camp, Muroor Road, Abu Dhabi
BLS International, Office 146, 1st Floor, Damas Tower 14 (Burj 2000), Opp. Sharjah Central Post Office, Rolla, Sharjah.
• Consular Service available at Sharjah Indian Association, Tel: 06-561 0845.
• Khor Fakkan: Consular Service available at Indian Social Club on Fridays from 9am to 12noon. For information call: 09-238 7677.
• Dhaid: Consular Service available on some Fridays at Malayalee Association Office from 2pm. For information call: 050-589 3052.
• Kalba: Consular Service available on some Fridays at Indian Social and Cultural Club. For information call: 09-277 7357.
• Dibba (Fujairah): Consular Service available on last Friday of every month at Kairali Cultural Association Office from 9am to 12noon. For information call: 09-244 6064, 055-559 7104.
Umm Al Quwain
BLS International, Jawazat Road, Riqqah Area, Opposite Lulu Center.
• Consular Service available at Indian Association on some Fridays at 3pm. For information call: 050-517 2118.
Ras Al Khaimah
BLS International, Shop No. 3, Opposite Al Safeer Furniture, Al Safeer Mall And Awwad Trading, Behind Subaru Showroom (Aikah Establishment). Consular Service available at Indian Relief Committee office on Fridays. For information call: 07-228 3932, 050-560 3983.
credit source: visaprocess.ae